How to Paint Your Apartment in a Day
As I have said before, the space you try to be creative in has a huge effect on what exactly you will end up creating. Monday, we painted the apartment...it feels so much better. Here are some tips:
1) Recruit Help. (In this case, my parents volunteered)
2) Cover up. Protect everything you don't want painted
3) Tape around the edges (like the crown mouldings and corners if you are only painting one wall).
4) Edges First. With an angled brush or a sponge tool, paint around the edges.
5) Paint your heart out. Use a roller to do the rest! Yay!
6) Spot Check. Just make sure everywhere is covered evenly.
7) Tape off. Pull the tape off at a 45 degree angle.
8) Enjoy the amazing feeling of a fresh clean colored wall :)