Official Gallery Opening and Artist Reception Next Weekend



How exciting it is to announce my first Gallery Opening next Saturday! As a little girl I wondered what it would be like to be a "real artist." While I have been doing this for a long time, having a place to call my own is so wonderful! To walk into my studio day after day, to smell the oil paints and be surrounded by creative energy overwhelms me with joy! It seems like my biggest dreams are continuing to come true on a daily basis, and I really hope that some of you followers will be able to share in that with me. If you can, please stop by and say hello:) I would love to see you!

Comments

  1. Good for you Mandie! Unfortunately we won't be able to make it because Greg has a bit of an artist endeavor of his own going on that evening (with his band) but we'll be thinking about you!
    PS Love the birdies, glad my car isn't under them. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts