Photo Shoot in the Afternoon







I can't stand it any longer, I just had to share some of these pictures with you. For some reason the other day, I felt the need to go take pictures of things that inspired me. I happened to be with my parents and they generously drove me around and stopped every time I needed to jump out and shoot something. I took a ton, but I am just posting a few of my favorites.
I love, love, love old trucks and I always have. If I had my way, I would have one of my own, but I guess its just not practical in Atlanta traffic:(
I learned that cows are extremely curious...they all came to the fence when I called them and they love to have their pictures taken. Horses too for that matter.
We went to this old water wheel and that was super cool too! I am definitely going to draw and paint some of these. What a fun day!

Comments

  1. Love the pictures Mandie. You have an eye for photography too. What kind of camera did you use? I'm in the market for a new one and I like the look of these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts