Artists Market #2 - This Past Saturday


Things have been sooo busy over here in Mandieland. We bought a loft in Atlanta (YAY!!!!) and are in the process of packing up everything to move (not so exciting). At the same time, tons of art projects are coming my way...which is so wonderful and I love them all:)

In amidst all this craziness, I decided to participate in the Marietta Square Artist's Market this past Saturday. I shared a space with Philip Myrick (a fellow artist from The Studio) - thankfully he had the tent already. The Market was great and I sold 5 pieces...its so exciting when someone appreciates your pieces enough to purchase them:) It was a lovely day!

The Artists Market takes place on the second Saturday of every month (for now) and if you are interested in participating, check out the website:

http://www.artistsmarketmarietta.com/

Comments

  1. Looks like tons of fun! I will have to check it out in October :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts